Can i apply EEA Permit inside UK with tourist visa?

Hi guys im a bit confuse i read some thing on the internet that i can apply for EEA permit inside UK and some others say just outside UK. I am carrying a tourist visa and i am married to an EEA national can i apply in UK for the family permit?

Hi - unfortunately, no, you can't apply for an EEA permit to live in the UK, from within the UK; this UK Gov link explains the procedure.

New topic