Sourcing Fabric and custom printing

Hello

I would love some information regarding the best places to supply 100% linen fabric and have a small custom print put on it, ready for manufacturer. 

I'm also looking for a small manufacturer that is interested in taking on some orders for childrens shorts in size 4 to 10.  I have sourced a couple, however their minimum order is a little more that I would like at this stage.  BABY STEPS FOR ME !

Any advise/ referrals/ recommendations would be really appreciated.  I'm currently living in Darwin Australia, which only a short distance from Bali and have done a couple of trips so far, but would like to have a bit it an itinerary of places to go together before another trip.

Thank you in advance

Hi aiming74 and welcome on board.

I'd request you to drop a free ad in the Bali classifieds under the category ''Business partners'' to increase your chances of finding what you're looking for.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Fabric sourcing is easy in Bali, however, fabric printing is mostly done in Java with the exception of batik making.

This thread is old and the OP hasn't visited the site for a long time.

This topic comes up pretty often. There are several important fabric suppliers in Bali, some of them are located along Jalan Imam Bonjol just north of Sunset road.