How is king saud international school

Dear all
I am in a big dilemma as i have heard good and bad things about king saud school where i am planning to send my fourth grader son next year. Kindly help me out and let me know is the school worth considering or not. Please also do recommend which is the best school in your opinion. I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks

Don't send him here, you will regret it. The owner, Faris Alabdullatif, doesn't spend a dime of parents money on the school or the kids. It's a waste. They treat teachers so badly, especially western teachers. Last year, three western teachers were held hostage by them without pay. They were starving and had no money. I know. I was friends with them.

The school also gives all the children the answers to tests, quizzes, and homework. Don't believe your child is actually learning anything. We're forced to give them the answers or else we're fired. We're also forced to lie to the ministry of education when they visit or we're also threatened. I fear for my life here at Saud International School in Riyadh. Stay away.

Hi
I have two kids and confused about this school as I heard different opinions , really I feel upset as was decided to send them to this school but recently I got horrible feedbacks about this school.
The options now are so limited if deviating this school, not to say how costy are these options.
May you give me feedback and how you managed to decide about this school or any other school, please.
Have you ever heard about Alalameen British Islamic Schools? I got some good feedbacks about this school but their website does not reflect any kind of professionalism.

Thank you
Osama

I have transferred my kids last year to Alforsan international school from king saud international school. It has a best combination with modern education with Islamic education. My eldest daughter's experience was more than great this year I think I will keep them at the same school for next.

Right now my son is in Alameen grade 4 and we are having the most terrible experience. We havw been in Alameen girls wing for 4 years and the school is fairly good but boys wing is nothing like it. Was hoping to shift to saud but this post is an eye opener. Thanks for updates

Dear how is the boys wing of al forsan