Accounting question

I'm Brazilian but left the country when I was little. Now I'm considering return to live in Brazil with my son.
Could anyone tell me, how can I transfer my money from US to Brazil? Not wiring... will any taxes involved on the transfer? Can I keep my account in the US or should I cancel it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

You could exchange some funds before you leave the US but over a certain $ amount you have to declare. You could also keep your account in US.

New topic