Djibouti rental

Hi everyone , I'm looking for rent an apartment in Heron 1 bedroom from May 2017 , if someone can give me any contact will be really appreciated , thanks

Hi Flugio.giova,

Feel free to drop an advert in the Housing in Djibouti section of the website so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Looking forward to move Djibouti on employment .  Just wanted to know how much will be cost for rental house of 1 Bedroom Hall.

Hi Paritosh,

Welcome to Expat.Com  :)

This forum is not very active, so here is a link which might help : https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/c … y=Djibouti

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,
Thanks for response and Sharing the link.
Warm Regards Paritossh

Hi  Paritossh,

it depends on the kind of location you are taking house in and what kind of facilities they are providing. let me know your requirement. i can then help you

Thanks Imma. I need 2 BHK apartment at Mohammed Bin Rashed Road, doralleh near about.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Drop an advert in the housing section or contact the members through private message please. No offer should be posted on the open forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Inmma,
I have not visited Djibouti yet. I got a Job there and wish to move. So, it is you to understand the best. How far will be from there ? How much will be rent ?
Warm Regards
Paritossh

Hi Partitossh,

Glad to know about your visit to Djibouti. I can send you the details personally through expat.com. please respond to my message which i did send..

Ok

Looking for one bedroom apartment furnished for rent in January 2022 at Djibouti City Indian even shared no problem