Information about life in Russia especially for university students

Hie I am from Zimbabwe and I got accepted to study in Russia, Maykop. I would appreciate more information about life in Russia especially for university students to get familiar with the country. I am looking forward to my stay in Russia

Hi Menard007,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created from your post on the Russia forum so that you might easily get some feedback.

Perhaps, you could contact this member through the private messaging system : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 25#3407740

All the best,
Bhavna

MENARD007 wrote:

Hie I am from Zimbabwe and I got accepted to study in Russia, Maykop. I would appreciate more information about life in Russia especially for university students to get familiar with the country. I am looking forward to my stay in Russia

Hi... i am looking forward to studying in Russia as well . i would be grateful if u can share with me the admission process, the cost involved and what options you have by way of accommodation.

Hi, my name is Carlos and I've already programmed to be in Russia to study in less than a year from now so I'd appreciate if you kindly give me some tips for the less expensive room cost, amenities like supermarket,  cinema, theatres, transportation cost, and not to limit to employment opportunities. As a backup plan, I want to be a self funded student I am willing to take some job like a drywall journeyman installer, building superintendent, cleaner, factory assembly worker. I have a variety of skills such as the use of a commercial cleaning machine, scissor lift, scaffolding, power tools as well.  Do not hesitate to contact me at ***. Bye now.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct