Follow all our news on Facebook!

Insurance for student visa application

Dear all,

Would like to seek some advice here for my student visa application related to the insurance required.

Background : Non-EU citizen, student visa more than > 90days (long term stay)

Embassy requires health insurance for student visa application,

My questions are :

(1) My insurance agent told me i can use travel insurance ( which she help some students for abroad studying but not Italy). She said travel insurance also covered medical.

(2) I will study one year in italy, must I buy the insurance for full one year?

Please help !


Yes, you will need to have insurance that covers you for the entire length of your stay in Italy.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Milan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Milan

Moving to Milan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Milan

Travel insurance in Milan

Enjoy stress-free travel to Milan

Flights to Milan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Milan