Processes about marrige

Dear  i want to ask if the i want to marry with  a indian girl and her father is not here then what we can do for marriage without wali

Dear brother, You can ask her father to send you Walinama in english as well as translated in Arabic,duly attested by Saudi Embassy. In that walinama he will appoint any man in saudia( Like your friend) who will act as wali on his behalf...I hope my answer will be of some help to you..Her father can ask his lawyer to prepare the legal walinama for you...

Dear it's ok but the qazi said u need to attested this walinama from indian embassy in India i worry about this professor if u explain this i m thankfully to u

Any body help me for marriage processes in arabia i want to get marry with a indian girl

New topic