Moving animals from Republic of Ireland to Malta

I know I have asked this before, but maybe I didn't mention I live in the Republic of Ireland. Ryanair is the only company who fly direct from the ROI to Malta and don't allow animals on the flight. Can anyone advise me on how I can move my dog there without a lengthy journey by boat or car. Is there any way or any body who can deal with this. I am moving over there in a couple of months and still trying.
Goodison

Goodison wrote:

I know I have asked this before, but maybe I didn't mention I live in the Republic of Ireland. Ryanair is the only company who fly direct from the ROI to Malta and don't allow animals on the flight. Can anyone advise me on how I can move my dog there without a lengthy journey by boat or car. Is there any way or any body who can deal with this. I am moving over there in a couple of months and still trying.
Goodison

Hire a private jet.

Thread over.

Goodison wrote:

Goodison

Why can't you drive to Northern Island, maybe Air Malta fly from there, I don't know what sort of solution you expect to receive.

Goodison wrote:

Goodison

There is a code share flight with a stop at Heathrow from Dublin to Malta operated by Air Malta and BA, it takes about 9 hours total. Perhaps you should check it out!

Ray

Rynair is not the only airline to fly to Malta

Air Malta flies as well

(Air Malta codeshares with the following airlines:)

Aeroflot
Air France
Austrian Airlines
Brussels Airlines
Czech Airlines
Emirates
Etihad Airways
KLM
Lufthansa
Meridiana
Swiss International Air Lines
Turkish Airlines

Not helpful

Goodison wrote:

Not helpful

What's not helpful?

Have a read about Malta Air & Pets

You can also use a firm to transport your animal Pets on Board

Goodison wrote:

Not helpful

It is if you take a look.
I'll point it out for you so all you have to do is click a link

http://www.airmalta.com/information/cus … -with-pets

Thanks for that. Have you got an email for Pets on Board or where I find the information? Cheers

Goodison wrote:

Thanks for that. Have you got an email for Pets on Board or where I find the information? Cheers

I have given you the link already click Pets on Board