Compound near King Abdulaziz Medical city hospital?

Hello,

I will be moving to Jeddah, with my wife for work reasons soon and I will be working at the King Abdulaziz Medical City Hospital at the southern suburbs of Jeddah, as far as I understand.
Could anyone please suggest any compounds near by or help us by sharing links so we could find accommodation near that area. We are looking for 1bedroom appartment in a compound preferably.

Thank you in advance!

Sharbatlyvillage.com

Thanks but as far as I understand Sharbatlyvillage is at the center while my work is in the southeastern Jeddah on the road to Mecca. Any other suggestions?

medical city has their own accomodation

I know, however, I am looking for an alternative near by.

there are no compounds nearby, the facility is on the outskirts, hence why they built their own accommodation -  therefore, if you want to live off compound - you'll have to commute

I see, I am just looking for the nearest compound with 30'-45' commute. Is there any?

Gianni den iparxoun konta eki compounds tha sou sinistousa to sharbatlyvillage einai poli kalo. Eki meno k ego to gnorizo kala.

Giorgo se eyxaristo gia tin apantisi kai to endiaferon. Ontos to Sharbatly einai poly kalo. Mporeis na pou peis poso peripou tha itan to kostos gia 1bedroom apartment kai posi ora ypologizeis tin apostasi apo to King Abdullaziz Medical City?

Hi everyone,

@ Georgedri and yannisgr > This is an English forum, I'd therefore request you to use that language only.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

My mistake i will write english sorry

Yes i am sorry i will write english.from sharbatly village till king abdullaziz medical city is 34 kilometers half an hour it depends from the traffic.

Sorry for responding in Greeklish.
Thanks George! Any idea about the cost of 1 Bedroom apartment in Sharbatly?

I can ask for you

Hi I'm looking for a cheap not expansif compound with swimming pool for kids

Hi poussy1,

Feel free to drop an ad with specific details about your requirements in the Housing in Jeddah section.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

What's your nationality ?

I worked at KAMC and lived off site with my husband.  My advice would be to seriously think before living offsite. The traffic on the highway is awful, a 20 minute journey in the morning (45kms) could take up to 2 hours at night!