How is life in spain?

Hi iam Ahmed and am so much willing to move to Spain one day and even friends always like making trips to Spain...  Dunno why but I do like Spain much and do study Spanish on my free time till am reached bottom level with 2% fluent yet 😀

Well am wondering how is life there in case of liking to live there  how is life, cost , real estate prices??!
Is it easy to live there with no spain citizenship ???
In case of seeking a job is it too hard or could be easy?
How much does it cost me monthly  for living...
Thanks

Hi ahmed9889,

While waiting for our beloved members to come up with solutions to your questions, i'd request you to go through the Living in Spain guide to find out all you need to know to relocate and live in Spain.

Best of luck in your future endeavours. :)

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Thanks sarvesh

Hello Ahmed, I came here on the 2nd of February, and just decided to live here permanently, I've been staying at Valencia camper park in Betera, and fell in love with the city, the surrounding area, and the people, the cost of living is so much cheaper, the weathers great and I've brought a lovely house with a pool and 5000 mt2 of land all fenced in with fruit trees for 80,000 euros after adding tax and expenses it's around 95,000 euros a real bargain for what I've got, I'm learning the language and the Spanish way of living.
If your serious about living out here, come out for a couple of months and rent a place were you plan to live to get a feel for the area, good luck in your choices and don't find excuses to keep putting it of, all the best Andrew.