VISA for my Mom

Hi Everyone,
I am planning to shift to Oman. Visa for my wife and kid will be taken care by the company. My mom will also stay with me in Oman. How can I get Visa for her.

Also by the company! You company's PRO can provide you with all the documents required.

They usually process the family joining visa first for your wife and kids and then you mums visa can be processed.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat