Close

hello everybody,I want to find a english speaking language partner

hello everybody,I want to find a english speaking language partner,I'm almost 20 years old and I’m a native here. so if you're learning mandarin I think I can help you a lot. also if anybody want to hang out or have a drink,I'm available too.   BTW i'm a music geek!

my email:Kellermanx[at]gmail.com

Hi,

I guess you should also post in the classifieds > language exchange ;)

Zhangyuxiang :

hello everybody,I want to find a english speaking language partner,I'm almost 20 years old and I’m a native here. so if you're learning mandarin I think I can help you a lot. also if anybody want to hang out or have a drink,I'm available too.   BTW i'm a music geek!

my email:Kellermanx[at]gmail.com

I have the same need... Can anyone contact me? A native Beijinger loves photography~~ I could be reached at innerspring[at]gmail.com~!

Can I suggest that you mention which area of Beijing is relevant for the language exchange. I assume that neither you or the potential partner wish to travel toooooo far.

Manlin :

Can I suggest that you mention which area of Beijing is relevant for the language exchange. I assume that neither you or the potential partner wish to travel toooooo far.

thanks for your suggestion and my home is really near the tian an men square. so inside third loop is all good for me.

I work at the east third ring but I live at the north second ring. So both areas are fine with me.

Moving to Beijing

Find tips from professionals about moving to Beijing

Travel insurance in Beijing

Enjoy stress-free travel to Beijing