Englishman looking for nice 2 bedroom apartment in Athens..........

Hi All am looking to find a 2 Bedroom Minimum Apartment in Athens for a Min 3 months rental. Could be a year or more if I enjoy the place. Ideally located in Marousi, Halandari, Kfissia areas. Must be modern and furnished.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Perhaps you would like to take a look in the 'Housing' section at the top of this page, or perhaps place a free of charge wanted ad in there.

Good luck in your new country.

Strictly speaking you are not looking for an apartment in Athens but in Marousi or Kifisia or Halandri. If you said Athens 'area', you would have been more correct and those of us living here would have not been taken aback. The interest you entice with your initial comments is followed by a reaction, not entirely positive with the follow thru.
In any case coming to the area and living in the suburbs is like living in any other suburbs and missing the entire reason for living here, specially if u r a visitor. This is a very walkable and alive city, much more than most and living in the bedroom communities of the environs denies you these experiences. You might have specific reasons for wanting to live out there but if you won't consider living in the area known as 'Athens', u might as well stay home. Well I take that back because u'll still enjoy the weather enough to keep u from going back! :)

Whilst i appreciate your post Kfissia is quite close to my office. And i think i did mention other areas such as Maroussi and Chalandari. Fortunately I am here with work. I travel internationally and need a convenient apartment / house suppose to a cultural interesting one. Thanks for the advise anyhow.

Hi stevechadwickinathens,

I'd invite you to go through the Properties for rent in Athens to discover all the properties available for rent. You can eventually post a free ad to increase the visibility of your research.

I'd also suggest you to contact the recommended real estate agencies found in the business directory section of the website :

- Real estate agencies in Athens

All the best in your future endeavours.

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team