I don't know what to do

It's been 2 years and 5 months we've been together , I remember he court court me , he even wrote love letter to me , pick me and drop me from work to home and now after hi vacation , and I took my vacation for a month I notice something that really bothers me
One morning when I came back from my vacation he talk to me and told me that he's parents want him to get marry and they are looking for someone to him

He expressed he's thought to me , hes even 😭 crying in front me , I really feel how hard the situation where he is right now and it's hard for him to choose but he cannot say no to his parents

He told me that his parents told him that they want Indian for him , ofcourse who can speak , cook even take care of his parents when they get old old

I am thankful that he told me ahead of time , he said still he didn't give answer to his parents about this , I even ask him if he started to talk with the girl that his parents wants for him he said NO ( and I believed him )

I really don't know what to do now ,  I love him so much every day all I want is to just cry over this , I feel like my head was hit by something so many times but no blood

I cannot focus , all I want is to be with him , or just sleep to ease the pain

Any advice I can do ? Sometimes I want to tell him let your parents meet me if still they will not like me then I'll let you go

😭😭😭🤕🤕

As you said it's better to meet their parents and talk with them .... It's the only solution right now....

He's trying to explain to me that , he's parents wants in same clan only , and if he will against to this all this family will not accept him and me

Well then he has to convince his parents... I know it's really hard but he has to try it... In my issue I first said about my love to my mom at first she get shocked but she accepted it (I have been in relationship with a Filipinos in past)... So he can try to convince his mom first...

He told me that he talked hi parents already 2 times and his mom get angry to what he said , his mom replied was if he will choose me he can go and don't go back anymore
Then his dad talked to him in a nice way and ofcourse try to explain their side , that how am I if I'll get marry to their son I might face problem like for cooking and communication his dad tries to tell Also that who will take care of them if the near future and how I can survive with them and at the end of their conversation his dad said even I will do my 💯 % or 200 % it will never be enough becuase they want an Indian for him and if he will still choose me they will put the issues and problem to him only
When he told me this I just pray and prepare myself to just let him go , I don't want him to suffer because of me only

I'm feeling sorry for you po :( .... Stay strong po after this only you need more will power to accept the truth.... We can't change some people's mind and their thought po :(

well i feel something is wrong because many of my friends have married a foreigner girls & living a happy life . The most import thing in love is if you want to bring someone in life it's not that hard . indian parents are very kind towards their children they will always try to keep their children happy.