Middle east or DPS ?

My daughter studies at DPS, Riyadh, which is ok school with 17-19k SAR, Annual fees .
This year she has got a selection call for admission in 5th class from Middle east( Sulemania)
fee is 10,200+ transport( school transport is 2400 annual) but you hardly have a chance to get a seat.

I am also looking for some AC Van pickup and drop in affordable price range from Al Aruba street( behind othaim )

even i visited a school at afternoon and spoke to few drivers with no great result (Mostly private vans are NON AC TOO).

I have already paid fee of 1 quarter/transport/1 time annual fee=5500 at DPS then i got the call from middle east, asked daughter to sit in 90 minute test and she is selected. Confused a bit now. What to do?

Question- is there any parent, whose kids have studied at DPS before and now studies in Middle east. Who can share his/her recommendation/review of Middle east( Sulemania) in terms how are teachers ( strict) or nice, is there whatsp group among parents to share pending work of class or any other tasks. Any idea on kind of sports , girl of 5th class allows to play in games period , how big is sports ground. Thanks in Advance. Abhishek

Which school is the best? Dps or middle east???

Please do answer