Newbie here

Hi there,

I am new to this site but I am not new to Singapore as I have been in here for a while but I just realized that my frd circle is quite narrow. So I hope can expand my frd circle through this site.

Do drop me a line.

just let me know where do u want to go
if i am ok then will accompany u
lol
nice to know u

Welcome to Singapore!

Welcome on the forum DClaire ;)

@ Typebug. How do you find about Singapore? Hope will catch up with you guys sometime.

@ Yud. Hey just want to say hi and thank for your post. How's life there? Hope you doing fine!

Hey Claire!
Same here. not new to Singapore... and interested to expand my friend circle too...

Hi MOLen,

It's nice to see your post. yeah absoutely we should expand our frd circle. Would like to catch up sometime for some tea or coffee and we can have chat?

Cheer,

So how about organize a social circle widening meeting this weekend for example.
Could be some nice outdoor activity cycling or rollerblading, ice skating. Or a movie . Or a pub .
Ideas? What do you think?

A warm welcome to Singapore DClaire!!!

@genadyc - that's a nice suggestion, count me in :)

Cheers.

Heya Claire 'n all,

Sooooo interested. unfortunately won't be around this weekend and the next. Will definitely join when Im back.

Cheers

Hi Genadyc,

I would love to do some out door activities but i am not so sure if i have time as there is sth will be delivered to me on the weekend sadly i dont know when they be arriving.

@ MOLen,

Hope catch up sometime in Mar as i will be on my business trip next week as well.

Cheer,

Hello alll. I've been here for awhile but find the friend circle narrow as well. Would be fun to expand and venture out a bit. I'm up for some outdoor activity - something not done much in Singapore I feel.

Hope to catch up sometime.

Hi everyone,

I'm a Singaporean. I'm interested to make friends from other countries to know their culture and custom. Please feel free to email to me.

:)

After a while in Singapore, I realized that the circle tend to get smaller and each circle are somehow connected :P

Would love to make new contacts and expand my circle too, let's keep in touch. Will drop you a message!

Hi all,

Just got back frm my business trip, if you guys have any plan to catch up i would love to join.

Keep me posted.

Cheer,

A warm welcome to singapore. I am new here and love to make more friends too.

Hi.. I have been in Singapore for couple of months and like you all I am also looking to expand my social circle here.. It would be great to meet up with you all.. How about a get-together over drinks some time this weekend at sentosa?

Welcome on Expat.com farhan00 ;)

That's a good idea Farhan... count me in :)

hi, i'm new here as well. been in singapore for a while, but new to this site. :)

Hi kman!

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Regards
Armand

hi everyone,

i am planning a meet up on coming friday at Clarke Quay at 8pm.
Let me know if you are interested.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Varun

Hi Varun :)

Maybe you should create a new topic on the Singapore forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

TheSabina wrote:

After a while in Singapore, I realized that the circle tend to get smaller and each circle are somehow connected :P

Would love to make new contacts and expand my circle too, let's keep in touch. Will drop you a message!

worddd. i am a citizen here and my friends practically know my other group of friends who may know my schoolmates who may know my cousins who may also know my friend's cousins and... the list goes on and on and on :D

Count me in guys:) wanna join the group! Find sg a bit boring for me let's chill sometime

-cheers

hi everyone im new here and im moving to SG monday,i would like to make friends!!hope we can all meet up soon!!
drop me a msg!

cheers

Hi Edinha

Welcome to Singapore.
I organize meet ups for new expats time to time. Drop me a mail at [email protected] so that i have your email id for future events.

cheers,
varun

Hi every one, Im new in this site, and Im going to Singapore on this Month, but I really dont have much of friends there, I hope I can expand my circle of friends in Singapore tru this site:-)

Kaye

Hi Kaye!

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi all,

I been away for business trips constanly recently so i did not have chance to stay intouch with you guys.

Hope this month i would have some time to join you guys if there is any plan coming up.

Cheer,
Claire

Hi Guys,
I'm new here. Hope to meet up with new people soon!!!

Hi everyone

totally new to this forum or any forums like this. :)
essentially looking to make new acquaintances and widen social circle of friends.

cheers

Welcome on Expat-blog cosmic_conspiracy! :)

Hi all,
I am new to Singapore.Hoping to make some cool new friends here.

Catch up soon.

Cheers

Hi! I am new in Singapore, and I would like to make friends soon.
Regards,
S.

Hi Dclaire,

just like you, i aint new here, but want to expand my frens circle. count me in for the weekends ;)

just a suggestion, why not start simple like cycling at east coast or something, then we can see how we proceed from there?

Dear All,

Constantly busy with work and hectic travelling. Just back in town on Mon hope i could have some time to chill out.

If you are all intersted in expanding your circle friend why dont we just gathering some time at near weekend.

What do you say.
Give me a shout if anyone have good idea.

Cheers!

I have just arrived in Singapore from Australia- and that sounds good! Shall we organise a time and place?

im ok with anything. just tell me where and when :)
if outdoor...maybe cycling at east coast
if indoor, maybe bowling at safra mount faber, place is good and i can get the member price ;)