Advice- moving to Bruges

HI there,

My name is Agnes and I currently live in Ireland with my husband and 2 little boys but we are planning to move to Belgium in August/September. We decided to move to Bruge district as we really loved it in there. I would like to ask those who live around there where would u recommend (town,village) to find a nice house for a family with easy access to creche/schools/doctors etc. My husband is looking for a job in Zeebruge  so somewhere in between would be perfect but there is very little houses to rent there on websites?

Also from your own experience would u recommend using relocation companies to help with the move (like paper work, finding house etc)? Its just because of the kids we want to make it as easy as possible:))

I will appreciate all comments and suggestions.:)

I would recommend to avoid completely relocation companies. Anyone of average intelligence can handle the relocation.

I would live in brugge if possible. Join the bct schools group on Facebook to find English speaking families in brugge.

Thank u for your reply. I was only thinking about  those relocation companies so they can show us quicker good areas to live and with paper work as with kids is not that easy anymore;) but will.keep asking around so it may be easier:)

Thank u for your reply. I was only thinking about  those relocation companies so they can show us quicker good areas to live and with paper work as with kids is not that easy anymore;) but will.keep asking around so it may be easier:)

A relocation won't be able to show you areas any quicker than you can, just contact estate agents.
As for paperwork, it should take 2 trips to the gemeentehuis, it should be very quick.

thats great:) Thank you very much for all your help- I have already signed to the FB group:))