Where to buy Lonely Planet books in Ho Chi Minh

I would like to buy Lonely Planet South America book. Anyone know a bookshop in HCMC that sells them? Thank you

You may try this shop on PNL, D-1.
SahaBook Corporation
175/24 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 8 6674-2671

Also in Dist. 10.
283/12 CMT8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCM City, Viet Nam
Tel: (84) 8 6674 2671 - Hotline: (84) 903 045 373

Alternatively, check Fahasa Bookstore on Nguyen Hue Street (walking street).
Fahasa Bookstore
40 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh, Bến Nghé Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh
Phone: 08 3822 5796

Thank you so much for your reply. I googled Sahabook store and it said they are closed permanently so will try the others you suggest. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply 😊

You could also try the small, second hand bookshop around the middle of Pham Ngu Lao D1. It has a whole stack of LP books on the footpath.

Thank you Ralph, I'll try there. Cheers! 😁

Thank you very much for the leads ... I'll try them although as I said before Sahabooks has closed permanently according to Google Maps. 😊

Looked in Fahasa for similar books...there  is nothing there.
If you do have contacts back home possibly better to ask someone to buy the book there and have it posted here.

Plan B could be an ebook especially if you have a kindle, tablet or laptop.

"Almost all of our eBooks come in PDF, ePub and Mobi formats - so they look great on everything from Kindles to Kobos, Androids to iPhones"

Ebook site

If you order books online, you'll have to hope they ever arrive, which they probably won't -- too much stuff for the censors to check, so they'll end up in the too-hard bin. My mail in D7 in Saigon almost never arrives, unless it's an innocuous postcard two or three weeks after it's sent from Europe or Australia by airmail.

E-book indeed might be the go.