Haad Dataflow Employment status still on progress

Hi,
I applied my Haad dataflow last January 26, 2017 and the final report is expected to be finished on March 8, 2017 but when i check my dataflow status, it still on progress. I also ask our HR regarding my application and they told to me that they already confirm my employment to one of the dataflow associate  and they also send me that confirmation.

When i review thier conversation i notice that our HR send may verification to another applicant which is not me. Its an email verifying one of my colleague.

Can anyone give me some advice what will i do. Do i have the  right to email the Dataflow associate regarding my application. Because i think he/she is not the one who is handling my application

Thank you

Hi! I'm currently processing my dataflow but I'm having trouble with the dataflow page/website where applicants fill up and upload their credentials. I'm almost done, I'm already in the "Employment details" tab problem is I can't proceed to the next tab since i can't find the "next" button its been days, I tried to refresh my browser, my account and so on but still can't find it (its not on the bottom of the page where its suppose to). Can anyone help me. Please?

ynz wrote:

Hi! I'm currently processing my dataflow but I'm having trouble with the dataflow page/website where applicants fill up and upload their credentials. I'm almost done, I'm already in the "Employment details" tab problem is I can't proceed to the next tab since i can't find the "next" button its been days, I tried to refresh my browser, my account and so on but still can't find it (its not on the bottom of the page where its suppose to). Can anyone help me. Please?

Try to check if you fill in the required fields completely.

Hi friend,

Am also facing similiar issue with the HAAD dataflow. No next button in the employment details.
Did you find a solution.Could you kindly advise.