July rental, Montpellier

Salut!

Looking for a rental for month of July in Montpellier center. Just joined. Planning to spend a month in area, with possible move here in a couple of years. I speak French, have been to France several times.

If anyone might also suggest towns near Montpellier, accessible by rail, that might also be worth checking out, would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Danibea52

Hello Dannibea,
I am new to this site and I just read your thread about renting in the Montpellier for a month in July.  Did that happened?  If so, were you able to lease something for month?  Would appreciate any info on this.
My wife and I are planning to visit the Languedoc area in June or Jly 2014 for a month and looking to rent a small house in some small village in the area.  Can you help?
Thanks.

Hello filipo2go, and welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that it's quite an old thread > 2011!
For your query i can suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Languedoc Roussillon section. It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Thanks Pravin.  I do have an advert under accommodation posted there.  Would you know of individual owners seeking renters for 30 days in 2014?  Or perhaps some rental agencies in the area?  again, thanks for your help.