Please pray for James Woodward's son-1 year anniversary

On Friday, the 7th of April, I went to the the cemetery in Macae to say some prayers for my very good friend James Woodward.  I also said some prayers for his son, who he loved only as a father could love a son.

I took a picture of James box.  I tried to add his picture, but I do NOT know how to do so.  On many software systems, it is easy to add a picture.  On this Expat forum, it is a total nightmare to do something so technically simple.

If anybody will be so kind as to help me add the two pictures, please send me your email address or WhatsApp telephone number and I will send to you.

Have a great day!!

Sent you the email.
I'll post them as soon as they arrive.

How old is James's son now. It's just so heart breaking.

I noticed the email this morning, it containing the following message.

I kindly request you also please post the following:

I would like to know who paid for the plaques for my good FRIEND James.   They are beautiful and did a great job!!!!!

If anyone knows where James son is living or his contact info, I would like to know and see what I can to help him.

I think maybe his other children or family in Canada may know this info.

If anyone is coming to Macae and wants to go to visit the cementery where James is, PLEASE contact me in advance.  I would LOVE to go with you!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely and thank you,
JHG

It also contained contact details but they aren't allowed on the open forums so please contact me by PM should you want them.
Thanks to John for sending the photos.

One last time - RIP James, a good man.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2838/33784646182_dbaf91a7c0_z.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2867/33811947541_e70f68c560.jpg

One year past and still difficult to believe he's really gone.

Thanks for posting this!

We all miss James. he is a wonderful person. we all to pray together he is family and son.

Tanking you,
Arru

Thank you fred for your post.

God will save James family forever.

I would like to know who paid for the plaques for my good FRIEND James.   They are beautiful and did a great job!!!!!

If anyone knows where James son is living or his contact info, I would like to know and see what I can to help him.

I think maybe his other children or family in Canada may know this info.

If anyone is coming to Macae and wants to go to visit the cemetery where James is, PLEASE contact me in advance.  I would LOVE to go with you!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer a FREE SKYPE video call so that we can talk eye-to-eye.

Sincerely and thank you,
John from Macae

Still horribly stunned about this....just so sad.

Agree - the plaque looks great. Cudos to whoever designed and paid for it.

I had communicated with James several time just before he was murdered as I was preparing to make a major move to Brazil in July 2015.  With all of the things that had to be dealt with I never really heard just exactly what happened.  My understanding is  that he was killed in his house or just outside but I never did hear why or if they ever caught the person who did it.  Can someone enlighten me?

Hi
I used to contact James and get advice from him about brasil it's so sad to hear he passed away and in terrible condition was it true he was murdered or how did he pass away ..please send me those photo I will try to post them for you my email is     ****
after a while I dechided to no longer come also to Brazil  ..crime is high and bad there
thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

As far as I know know no one was caught. He was murdered at with his son and wife watching

Jim

I've been away from the forum for over a year.  I'm heartbroken to hear about James.  He was a stand up man and a trendsetter for sure. My heart is broken.  I looked forward to communicating with him again.  I can't believe he's gone and I'm praying for him and his family.  This hurts so bad!!  I suddenly feel empty.

James is dearly missed. May he rest in peace.

Praying that James son will find comfort in his memories and in the knowledge that others are missing him too.  James was an amazing person who truly loved his family and Brasil. He will forever remain in our minds and our hearts.

To be remembered in the hearts of others is immortality!

May his soul rest in Peace (Aamen). James was such a nice helper and pretty sure that he would be in paradise.

James, was a very dear friend who I got to know for only a short time.   I think of him every day. 

He was a loving father and his son knew that!!!

If anyone is coming to Macae and want to go to the cemetery where he is, PLEASE let me know and I will be most happy to arrange my schedule as applicable.