Health Insurance

Hello everyone,

I have a question; I have been in Germany for 3 and half years. I had my Master's degree from here. At the the beginning I had a public health insurance as a student. Then I turned 30 years old, I switched to the private health insurance which is the case right now. I am going to have a new job. As far as I know, I must have a public health insurance to get the work visa as long as my salary is less than the threshold. The question is can I switch back to the public health insurance without any problems?

Thanks in advance

If you earn below the health insurance threshold (currently EUR4800/month) and were previously in the private insurance scheme for less than five years, you must join the public health insurance scheme.
If you were in the private scheme over 5 years, you can choose to remain there or change to the public scheme.
If you earn above the threshold and were previously in the private scheme, you must remain there.
This is valid for everyone, regardless of the visa.

Thank you for your reply. But my main question is I can switch back the public health insurance without any problems?
I had a public health insurance first then I switched to private when I turned 30 years old.

I answered that, I think.