Canadian Realtor looking for Brokerage to work with

Hello Everyone,
I am coming to Belize in April to find exactly where I will settle down for my New Life. I am currently a Realtor in Edmonton, and looking to continue working in Belize...Does anyone out there know of any Brokerage that may be looking for an agent??? Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hey guy I'm heading down there too. I'm over here in saskatoon but to help you I think she's called Margarita and runs a reality business down there .I hope you find her cause she knows everyone.

You might think of Macarena

That's the woman...she does a little show and tell on her properties and the countryside....thanks for clearing that up...Ian

:/
Two points.
It is interesting how some folks use BELEZE as if it were one spot/location instead of a very diverse country with a tremendous verity of things to offer. It is even more amusing when associated with Real Eastate where location, location, location is the prime consideration. ;)

I suggest using the search function on this site to look for the many previous threads on realtors and real estate.

Does everyone posting, after the thread originator, realize this thread was started in February, 2011[b]???[/b]

CayeCaulker2017Maybe wrote:

Does everyone posting, after the thread originator, realize this thread was started in February, 2011[b]???[/b]

As all the responders to this single older post, posted recently it makes no difference.

GEEE!!!!Looks like people still like to chat here and I only came across it yesterday

Sure it's old but Launia didn't mind helping me...thanks L