Marriage

Hey i want to take a marriage certificate with my fiancée and his from Poland but he needs.. Single certificate from which Kenya does not offer how can we go about it??.. Which is the easiest way to get the marriage certificate in Kenya or Poland???.. And if it's in Poland how long will my visa take??? Because our invitation is ready

I think you mean a 'certificate of no impediment to marriage'.  Your Fiancee needs to get this from the Polish authorities, probably easier for him to get it from Poland.

He needs a single certificate from me.. So that he can be given certificate of no impediment

If you're in Kenya, go to  Sheria House, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi.

If not, you will have to apply though the nearest Kenyan embassy/high commission.

I was there on Friday.. But they told me that there is nothing like single certificate in Kenya... I already have certificate of no impediment.. But my fiancée need the single certificate..

The 'single certificate' is the same as a 'Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage', as far as I can tell and you both should have one.

Hi Ray,

I believe they call it the affidavit to state marital status, i was at Sheria house with the same inquiries.

They say you can get it from any lawyer.

I hope this is helpful.

Does American embassy in Kenya provide divorce decree for American citizens? "thank you