The richest sourse of protien for health in cairo

we will talk first about the benefits of soy bean in his crude shape
Soybean is hailed as the most protective bean. Soy contains 26 percent protein. It has the highest protein content amongst plant products. “Soy protein” refers to the protein found in soybeans. As animal protein contains all the essential amino acids, lacking in pulse protein, soy is often used to replace the animal proteins in an individual's diet.
Soybean is the richest plant source of protein. Soy protein is also of the highest quality amongst all legumes. Under guidelines adopted by the Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization for evaluating protein quality for children and adults, soy protein isolate receives a rating of 1, which is the highest possible score. This means that the quality of soy protein is equal to that of meat and milk proteins.

Most plant proteins are considered "incomplete" proteins because they are low in one or more essential amino acids. Levels of one amino acid or another are insufficient for human needs. Grains are typically low in lysine; beans are typically low in the sulfur amino acids, methionine and cysteine. However, the level of sulfur amino acids in soybeans is higher than in other beans, and therefore soy protein is equivalent to animal protein in quality.  :)

Fat

Like protein, soybeans are high in fat too. Most legumes (except peanuts) contain between 2 to 14 percent fat, whereas soybean contains 31 percent fat.

At the same time, most of the fat in soybeans is unsaturated and beneficial. Polyunsaturated, monounsaturated and saturated fats make up 63 percent, 23 percent, and 14 percent respectively of the fat in soybeans with saturated fat being the lowest. The polyunsaturated fat content of soybean includes linolenic acid or omega-3 fatty acid. The presence of omega–3 fats makes it special as soybeans are one of the very few plant sources of this essential fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids form an essential nutrient which help reduce the risk of both heart disease and cancer.

Soybean in comparison to other legumes is far superior in terms of health benefits.

Low in fat with no cholesterol
    Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
    An excellent source of fiber
    Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin B12
    Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
    Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
    Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
    Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis

now i will talk about soy bean flour and that is the most important point in my article , for anyone want to find healthy products full of protein like body buildings builders who need rich source with suitable budget  specially  after the mass ascending price of the protein supplement  , and the vegetarians, or anyone search for healthy product
Gluten Free
low fats only 6% after extracted fats out of the flour
sugar free
lactose free
low carb
48% protein by doubling protein value.

where to find and the price
i found that product on ministry of agriculture street on dokki zone, just ask about the factory of soy products and you will find it there , and the price one kilo for 50 Egyptian pounds and half kilo for 30 pounds, that is the only place i found that product there, i going there every week if any one need any assistance to find the place just let me know.

is this still the place to find soybeans?