USA girl to marry Ethiopian boyfriend in Addis Ababa

Hi,
I am a American citizen girl,  who wishes to marry Ethiopian boyfriend of 4 years in Addis, Ababa. He says all I need is proof of not being married. I just want to make sure that we have exact details and information so that we can finally make are dream come true and begin our journey together. I have visited Addis several times. Our plan is to have him come back to the United States after we get married.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

First up - Your timeline shows you as never leaving the US, suggesting this an internet relationship.
If so, you're likely to have a lot of fun trying to get a visa for the dude.

With all do respect Fred,
You're incorrect. I simply created this account for help and to see other people's journey's.

I was told you needed a marriage license and then have your consulate in addis ababa verify its authenticity

Hi,
It would not be difficult.
My sister just married with an Ethiopian guy from Nazreth
Why do not You send him a fiancée  VISA
He can stay 90 days in the US and in the 90 days you have to be married and at the same time apply for a residence Permit.
It is easy if you have your own house and a job.
You have traveled several times to Addis is good.
Greetings

why not go to the website of Unites States Embassy in ADDIS or your boy friend can go there to ask face by face then there would be nothing missed!

I want to marry you in addis abeba.

Am interested in this topic so contact me kindly,
At ***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Lol. Thanks for the smile!
Never got married. Didn't work out.

Call me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Shemu wrote:

Call me ***

hi I AM from Ethiopia

jmesun wrote:

With all do respect Fred,
You're incorrect. I simply created this account for help and to see other people's journey's.

its ok i like it all what  you want

Call me
Hello Abdeladay,

could you please refrain from posting one word messages on several threads. If you want people to contact you please introduce yourself and make full sentences.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

@jmesun  Hi,i want to say some think.