Need Pointers

Hi PPL,

I am Shaik Mahaboob, working as Oracle Apps Technical Consultant with 6.2 Yrs of experience at Hyderabad, India with an IT Consulting Firm with 8.1 Lacs Annual Package INR. Recently, I got an opportunity to work with an Organization at Riyadh,Saudi Arabia.Considering the above, what can be the expected Salary to live with a family at Riyadh.Moreover, I am planning to move my family (wife - busy with Kid,1 kid - 10 months old) after some time.Also please throw some lights on the Expenses against the Basic needs like Accommodation,Food,Travel,Education,Misc.Please add to the post if I didn't attend other components.I appreciate your efforts in advance

SHaik

these "tailored for me" requests are usually asked with usually the same response. do your own math.

now here are a few tips:

one saudi riyal is in rough equalevance with 10 Indian Rupees.

some indian families survive with monthly expenses close to the following examples:

2000 SAR per month surviving

3500 SAR per month still surviving

5000 SAR per month living

7000 SAR per month living well

10000 SAR per month Living great.

these are expenses. think about how much do YOU want to spend and how much to YOU want to save. this will help decide whats good for you.

so now you know if you get what ever amount, what wil make you happy.

Salman

just scour throught he forums, since the living expenses and things have been discussed a lot in the past few months as well. I am sure that you will get all the info you need there.

If you want something that is not discussed here yet, then please post it up and then we will be sure to get back to you.

@salman- yup thats about right! :D