General moving info. from the u.s.a. to Antwerp

hello,
Just trying to get some general help for my situation
I hold a us and dutch passport, currently living in the U.S.
My wife holds a u.s.passport.
Moving to be close to my parents as they are getting older.They have lived in Antwerp for a little
over 10 years.
We have sold our house in the u.s. and are planning on going to antwerp next month.
We will stay at my parents initially until we have registered with local authorities and can get a bank account started etc...
i guess just looking for any help,suggestions advice from anybody in similar situations.
thanks very much . :)

Get off the plane.
Go to your parents' house.
Go within 8 days to the gemeentehuis with a letter from parents saying where you live.
Present your Dutch passport and wife's US passport.
Demand 3 months provisional EU treaty rights for yourself.
Demand EU treaty rights for your wife - she'll be on a 6 month probation.
In the first 3 months, hopefully you'll get a job and you can return to the gemeentehuis toget a 5 years residence. Best to ask for an E card.
Then in 6 months, return to the gemeentehuis to get your wife an F card which is obligatory.
Once you've found somewhere to live, if you change gemeente, go to new gemeentehuis and any remaining parts to registration will continue there. If you stay in the same gemeente, just inform the gemeentehuis of your new address.
You can open a bank account immediately and once you have initial registration papers from the gemeentehuis, you'll be able to make withdrawals and have a bank card.

thanks for the response :)