My mvv

Hi Amal,
Could you please (From the records) mention the exact number of days it takes to issue your MVV
As I have exactly your case, And my flight just after 5 days.

Thank you in advance
Mohamed

Hi Mohammed " the mvv was ready after10 days as I said before dont depend on the tracking nummer  Just go to the embassy it Will b ready for pick up

Hi amal . Hope u r doing great , appreciate ur kind help &advice . We ve submitted the application just today in NL . shall i follow up with IND or embessy of NL in my country if residence  ? Thank u

Hi karam " Im doing Good Thank you" after subbmitting all the needed document to the ind.  it"s Now her turn to follow up with Them from Holland you cant do that from your place " And there No much to do any way she Will get the payment letter Then you Will have to Wait the  approval" it took us 6 weeks so dont worry if They are late in giving the approval " And if there is any further information They Still need They Will contact you " Good luck

thank you Amal for your reply , i have got it , have great day too .

Hi I dunno if this is the right place to ask this question.

I had RP here which I sent for an extension. Now it takes 3 months to get the extended RP. Embassy asked me not to go out of Netherlands in the mean time.

But I want to go for a short holiday in the meantime in another Schengen country for 4 days.
I am confused if I should apply for a short tourist visa?

Thanks

Hey, indeed you need visa to travel to any other country.. even if you want to go back to your home country.. check this - https://ind.nl/en/Pages/Return-visa.aspx

Hello Guys i am from Egypt as well . i have 18 months contract at dutch company and my employer already submitted my mvv application 2 months ago and still no reply and when i called the IND office and told them my name and birth date (as i didn't have the V-code) i found my name isn't on the system at the IND

any ideas how i can know anything about the process and if my name isn't on the system that means that they didn't even check the application yet ??

and last Q .. is 2 months period should make me concerning of a rejection or it's normal to stay that long ??

thanks in advance :)

I think you should ask your employer about your v number as it Can hapean that They misspel your name " my case was diff beacause it was marriage But I think the mvv period should be the same it laste 6 weeks for me  to get it

so should i get worried about the fact that i am waiting for 2 months now ??

KabilMo wrote:

Hello Guys i am from Egypt as well . i have 18 months contract at dutch company and my employer already submitted my mvv application 2 months ago and still no reply and when i called the IND office and told them my name and birth date (as i didn't have the V-code) i found my name isn't on the system at the IND

any ideas how i can know anything about the process and if my name isn't on the system that means that they didn't even check the application yet ??

and last Q .. is 2 months period should make me concerning of a rejection or it's normal to stay that long ??

thanks in advance :)

In your case it's about a workpermit and as earlier stated you should contact your employer.
My gut feeling tells me that maybe they never applied as it's only for 18 months.
I could be wrong but anyway they should contact the IND.

you mean that they didn't even apply for the mvv ?? i guess not cuz they told me that they sent the application on 16th of june as it's not a small company

and if it's about the work permit that means that this 2 months period is normal ??

You need work permit And you Will stay long than 90 days so u need the mvv for sure They have to apply for that But to cut it short contact your employer ask him your v_code  to save time or they have to contact the ind  themselves

Ok many thanks to all of you
much appreciated :) i hope nth will go wrong

No I don't mean that they didn't apply for you I'm sure they did and as I said that it took me 6 weeks to get the ind approval and it took me 10 days to get my mvv visa stamp on my passport ' but what I think is strange is that your name is not in their system that's why u need to contact your employer to make sure that everything is going right

yes i am contacting them now

many thanks

i will come again to share my current situation :D

have a good day and thanks again

Very good" Good luck kabil👍🏼

Hi every one , i hope you r doing great , i would like to share experience , i submitted my file and received V nummer when i go to the below link for check the status it is always giving me wrong number , i put the correct V number several time !! any one could advise the reason , i'm sure i put correct number

https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Pa … nFg21Hkw==

thank you very much for your help

have great evening

Hi  has anyone  tried the new mvv direct application via online?

Yes i tried dec 23 we send it tru online and the ind notified us the max approval is on april 3rd  to long .....