Any social soccer team in Manila to join here?

I want to play too.. Who can i contact for exact place

Me and some friends really want to play! but we don't know how since we usually play basketball and we were thinking that it might be too late to learn football (we are around 18-20 years old). So we might end up having lessons with much much younger kids, is it possible to join some games and learn from there?

Hi Vivsham, Noobie. Me and Oliver play every Sunday in Colegio De San Agustin in Dasmarinas Village. We play with anybody who is there.  People there are serious and competitive when its comes to football but everyone needs to start from somewhere right? It's the love of the game that counts anyways.

thank you for your reply. is there any way i can contact you? it would be awkward and a bit embarrassing to just show up there not having any experience playing the game. But we really do want to learn and experience the game so bad.

Hello. I'm an expat living in Spain but will move to Manila this next year. I am a goalkeeper with 25 years experience in youth, university and semi-professional leagues. I was wondering if anyone has information about the United Football Cup in the Philippines? I also want to play football for fun with other people. Let me know where there are games?

Hey guys, my partner and I would love to join a mixed-football team if there are any leagues around? Prefer indoor football/futsal.

Also, if anyone knows any sports venue (football, tennis, darts) in the Mandaluyong area, please do let us know :)

BTW. we just moved from London, UK but we are from Australia.

theworldcitizen: Go to the UFL facebook page. The teams usually post schedule of their tryouts.

thankyou: I'll ask oliver when he gets back from the UK where he found the futsal court.

noobie: sent you PM

hello guys i'm a student nd i'm 22, can anyone introduce me to a club where i can play good football , i play prfessinally back in africa

Hey guys,

Even I want to play football on weekends. I'm staying in Pasig. Plz tell the venue where you guys used to play.

:thanks:
Ratz

philam on sundays 3pm training starts again there on the 26th of feb quezon city east lawin google map u will get directions

good day everyone, im just a newbie in football, iim really intrested in playing football is there a club or anyone here that i can join with :D

im just a beginner :|

Hi,

My name is Kjartan and i'm from Norway. I've been working here for almost a year already and I'm a big Football fan. I really miss playing Football although back at home, we do it just for fun.

Does anyone knows a group here where I can join at least and play Football?

Cheers,

Kjartan

Hi my name is Christine! I really want to play some futsal. I don't really know where to go to join a team or club or anything though. It would be cool to find somewhere to play in makati. I played some football in high school and miss kicking a ball around. So if anyone could let me know of a place, it would be much appreciated.

Would be interested to join up for a game of footy (indoor or out)! Send me a message if there's any planned! Thanks.

Hi. I'm looking for a football club where I can join... I used to play CF back in HS and just got interested again recently, because my son is playing on football camps...Please direct me to the nearest one, I live in QC and work in Ortigas... I'm looking for a club who trains in the evening or on weekends...  Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,

I recently started playing again. I used to play football during my high school days and would like to play again for a club and also have more training coz' i think i've become rusty the whole time that i stopped playing. Thanks!

hi everyone. i use to play football but sadly, since i got back here from SG, wasn't able able to play some footy.. If there are any social club, weekend warriors in need of GK i'd love to try out. Im in Pasig area and I can play during weekends only.

Cheers!

when I was in college usually I hear our futsal college varsity team practice either on our campus grounds or at rizal stadium. that is in Taft, Manila.

I think most futsal/football (university/college) teams practice or play there, even team azkals.

here are pitches i know of in Makati area.  there are usually games at afternoon or evening so try to drop by:

Collegio de San Agustin (Dasmarinas Village)
Urdaneta Village Field
San Lorenzo Village Field
University of Makati Field
ASCOM Field (Army Field)
Turf at Bonifacio Global City (drop by on Fridays PM - OPEN!)

With the exception of Turf, you may be prevented from going in the other venues as they are private villages / school / military base.

thanks cookeymuncher and hv_k, appreciate the info.
how about the players from this thread, are there like regular friendly games (futsal or football)?  or can we organize a game?

you're welcome spikes22!
keep me posted if ever there would be a game. I'd like to watch the game and maybe try it out some time for fun! :)

Hi, guys
I'm 27 living near makati area, looking for a club or group to play with
any suggestion?
thanks in advance

hey guys,
Lets we organize a football or futsal game .. :cool:

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

hey guys,

count me in :)

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

hey guys,

me too. count me in.

spikes22 wrote:
Ratheesh Ram wrote:

hey guys,

me too. count me in.

yeah let's do that, hopefully we can get some more people to join

Thnx guys..

now we 4 of them are ready to play (Ridger, spikes, Monolouge & myself)..
need some more guys..:cool:

hey! count me in for soccer or futsal. ive been itching to kick and run around.

im looking for a weekend grp on weekends...any place to play in pasig or ortigas area?

hiiii :))

ahmmm. soccer team po ba?di po ba  pwedeng individual player lang po? gusto o po ksi matuto mag soccer.wala naman po ksi akong makitang orgnization na my club. ang mamahal po ng tuition fee. so my fee po ba / thanks ;))

Hello ianne12. Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi :)) can i join ? pero wala po ksi akong soccer team eh . gusto ko magkaroon ng try out for football and matuto. :)) please. reply2x thanks as soon as possible

can i join to your soccer team/ im looking for soccer club that no tuition fee. do you fee here .

plz post in english ianne.. :P

we all want to join football or futsal in ortigas/pasig/qc area. anyone knw the free ground plz let us know..

thnx
Ratz

i want to join in some soccer club for free. is there any football club that dont have tuition fee here in manila ?

hi guys,

i also wanna join. please let me know when and where. regarding the team that plays in Dasmarinas/urdaneta/sanlo, any contact number? you can email me at [email protected].

hi everyone!

been playing soccer since my elementary days.been playing soccer back in davao.its been a years since i last played soccer since im already working here in manila and will be going to dubai in 3 months. i anyways, been looking for an open group/team here in manila that i could join in and play with on my spare time. please text me on these numbers, 09097979700/09339740246. please please please :) thanks

gene :)

been thinking, why dont we create our own team? i mean, we all share the same interest and been searching for a group that we could join in. so why not we create a group based on this discussion and well contact each other, maybe meet and there we could discuss about where we could play soccer. tell me if youre interested. i dont usually go online here in expat, so if you guys are interested about my suggestion, email me at [email protected] or contact me thru the mobile numbers i posted above, thanks :)

i would love to join if someone could PM me the details :)

johnpaulgrant wrote:

i would love to join if someone could PM me the details :)

hi! just in case someone would PM you any details, can you also forward it to me? thanks :)