Question: Should PR be moved to Caribbean?

Some of the members have express in the past that they had trouble initially finding Puerto Rico because it was listed under Central America instead of the Caribbean.

I am having a discussion about that with the creators of the forum.
I need your opinion on this, so tell me where you think it would be easier to find.

I'll admit that I found it odd that it was listed under "Central America".  Last I checked, it's in the Caribbean.

Yes.

I agree -- Caribbean.

Caribbean

for those that voted, thanks a bunch.

For those that have not voted, please do.

Yes.

Definitely Caribbean. I was looking at other Caribbean islands - they're listed under Central America too

For those that voted Yes..... that could be taken as one or the other
Yes Caribbean  or yes Central America ?
Please make it clear.

Caribbean

Caribbean of course

Caribbean

Caribbean

So far looks like Caribbean is winning by a long shot. The forum big boss just had a baby girl so he is out for a bit, I will pick it up when he comes back.
Note that if the change occurs and you are using a bookmark, the link will not work, you will have to go to Caribbean and select Puerto Rico and re bookmark.

Yes, Caribbean

Congratulations to the forum boss on the new baby!  (Julien?)

YES - Caribbean for sure!!

Schuttzie wrote:

Congratulations to the forum boss on the new baby!  (Julien?)

Yes julien

Carribean

Caribbean

Caribbean as that is where it is.

Caribbean.

I'm late to the party but Caribbean. Don't know why it would be anywhere else?

boricanroots wrote:

I'm late to the party but Caribbean. Don't know why it would be anywhere else?

When they made the forum they went basically by continent and the countries they contain, probably due to is general location the Caribbean Islands end up listed under Central America.
The site does not yet has a Caribbean region which is what I am trying to get them to consider.

They said they will look into it but no yes or no or a time frame yet.

So thanks for your vote, it will help make the point.