Work in Muscat

Hello, everyone

I'm a Chinese and I'm currently living in England.

My first degree is accounting and i'm doing my masters in Business translation and interpreting between English and Chinese.

I speak fluent English.

I hardly speak any Arabic, but I'm planing to learn it.

Is it possible for me to live and work in Muscat? If so, what kind of job can i do? I understand it'll be quite hard since i don't speak Arabic.

Thanks for your suggestions and information.

Have a nice day. :)

Hi christy131400, :)

I hope other members will be able to advice you.

You may post an advert under Muscat classifieds > job section. It might help you to find a job in Muscat.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi christy131400

of course possible to live and work here in oman and the life good also, you can get what you want if you are in accounting you will get so many companies have chance to work with,also you can get more information from other member who is expat people here in this web site. about language i think you will not take time to learn coze everybody speak arabic we can also support you if you have any problems in my side you well not get any problem of speaking. i wish you all the best...

regards
ammar

Christy, there is no problem in living and working in Oman. If you dont know arabic,its not a big deal, you can speak English and thats enough for you to get any suitable job. Best of luck to you. :)

hi all,
i came in oman recently,
but i got confusion about my salary.
company pay 300 RO per month,Can anyone tell me?Is this good salary for survive in Oman for average life-style?????

Hello salunkheky,

I think you are a bit off topic in this thread, I think it is better to start a new discussion for more visibility!

Thanks ;)

thanks yud, very much...