Anyone ever considered leaving DK only because of poor love prospect?

expats always mention moving to Denmark to follow their Danish gf (or bf) or a great job opportunity. I moved many years ago for a great job opportunity, I have a great social life and a solid group of friends, I happily pay my taxes, enjoy the safety and healthcare in this country and also the friendliness of the Danes.
So what's my issue? My issue is I have been dating for almost 10 years without any success in this strange dating culture. I'm often told I'm beautiful (even by Danes) and smart and sweet....but doesn't go further, I like men to be expressive, more proactive and I have tried so much to adapt to the local way of dating but no matter what I've been unsuccessful and Danish men do not make any effort whatsoever....very passive, I've never been rejected so much in my life...by guys I wasn't even that interested in (they often lack passion, lack a sense of seduction, don't know what to do with their life, and will just text you last minute to Netflix and chill, will drink endless at night to burp a "skål" in your face) but they re friendly and respectful. I'm only a European (French) but been wondering if I could settle here despite this lack of love prospects that all expat women I meet mention, but few discussions on the forums.

Strange... I had a friend who had a lot of success with Danes men... And she lived in Aarhus too!!!

I totally agree with you, Danish men are lack luster! But maybe that's the over 40s, I've dated 4 times and been disappointed. I'm Scottish so i like men to be men and have spirit and a sense of humour

I've given up looking to date here, I'll just keep on enjoying my own company

STEFFIFI wrote:

Strange... I had a friend who had a lot of success with Danes men... And she lived in Aarhus too!!!

It´s great for her! I found it depends of personalities (type A/ very driven and extrovert seem to do well) and also of the definition of success.

Lynliam wrote:

I totally agree with you, Danish men are lack luster! But maybe that's the over 40s, I've dated 4 times and been disappointed. I'm Scottish so i like men to be men and have spirit and a sense of humour

I've given up looking to date here, I'll just keep on enjoying my own company

Thanks for sharing. I like the same things. I just keep on going between giving up and trying again because everything else is pretty cool here!
And I´ve been with younger guys than 40s. Apart from their hot looks, they are more fun, and -sometimes- ambitious but otherwise it´s the same.
Other expats maybe? (trying to find the ones who didn´t move to follow their danish gf)