Looking for new friends in Vienna :)

Hi :)

Im Lisa, 21 and lived abroad for most of my life, now back in Vienna I am looking for some new friends and people to hang out with in my freetime, to go to Cafés or Bars with etc....(museum, theatre) :)
It would be great if someone responds to this :)

Im really art and culture interested love sports and making music, I am a very open minded person looking forward to meet internationals and locals :)

Feel free to contact me by sending me an email: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum
LisaDelaine wrote:

Hi :)

Im Lisa, 21 and lived abroad for most of my life, now back in Vienna I am looking for some new friends and people to hang out with in my freetime, to go to Cafés or Bars with etc....(museum, theatre) :)
It would be great if someone responds to this :)

Im really art and culture interested love sports and making music, I am a very open minded person looking forward to meet internationals and locals :)

Feel free to contact me by sending me an email: *******@*****

Hey Lisa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Keep an eye on the Forum and someone may well respond to you.

Just a word of advice its not a good idea to post your personal email address on an open Forum.

Hey Lisa,
I would love to be friends with you. :)
Xoxo
Cansu

"Im really art and culture interested love sports and making music"

This sentence could be 100 % by myself.  ;)  These are my most important interests. So if you are still looking for and still in Vienna and interested for other people with same interests we could give it a try.  :)

Hello, I visited Vienna to see my friend but my friend went on a business trip for three days and now I'm basically left alone in Vienna! I'm also 21 and lived abroad for the most of my life and desperately looking for someone to meet up!

I studied theatre so no doubt I would have something to talk about with you as well :)

Let me know! :)

Hello am Alex I'm looking for a good friend please message me

I have a perception  or feeling ever since  I joined  the expat.com.  I couldn't  make any single friend  in the group as if no one likes to friends  with  me because  I am an African  ,black  living  in Africa  a developing  country.
How can get  friends  in the group  as that is my main purpose  of joining  the group.
I have sent private messages  to tens of friends  but no one never replied to me as I am not  human.
I have  beautiful  words  ,kind words  ,friendly  words  but yet no is interested in me .
I feel like leaving group  .
Please,  anyone who  read  my message  should  please  reply me so we can  begin  to  become friends.
Thanks  best regards.
Oumar Keita
Gambia.

*** my number you may communicate with me

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I'm also looking for new friends! Greetings

Hi are you still in Austria?