Fresh ACCA grad, what can i expect to be an Acceptable salary

Greetings

Recently i have completed ACCA course from Majan College & University. Now it's time to apply for jobs (UGH!)  .. That being said, I will be applying to the Big 4 audit firm's in Muscat.. I have heard in-deifinite rumours from college teacher's and friend's. So my question to the member's here is what would the going rate be for an ACCA grad? And what perk's (accommodation, transportation, healthcare, meals, vacation's) should i be expecting?

Thanks & regards

You better apply first and then evaluate the offers you get. Do not have high expectations as you are starting off your career. Gaining experience, knowledge and getting to learn about the market are far more important parameters than the offered package. Just a thought!

Hello,

I believe you are ACCA affiliate now. You need to completed articles/training with a registered firm/co for atleat 3.5 year to become ACCA member.

During your articles  you would be carrying out different assignments for different clients and this is the period when you start getting offers from your clients and know about the job market for qualified accountants in Oman