Applying for sambo visa

Hi, Me and my bf are planning to apply for sambo visa so i could join him in Sweden. We have been together for 9months now and we've been dating while i was still in Denmark.
I have lived in Denmark for 3 years and i just got back to my home country (the Philippines) last February to reapply for my student visa in Denmark. But just last month while waiting for my visa, i found out that I'm pregnant with my swedish boyfriend. We were both happy about it even if it was unexpected. We've talked about future plans and we've decided to apply for the sambo visa.
I have read some posts and blogs of some people who went through the process. They all say that we have to prove that our relationship is genuine and to be able to do that, we have to provide some photographs of us together which we dont have because he doesnt like to take pictures and be in a picture. So im worried that Im not able to provide that. The only documents i have is my certificate of my pregnancy, i also have a proof that i have been studying in Denmark, and proof that im not married. I dont know if its going to be enough.
It's really important for us to get an approval because I am 9 weeks pregnant now and we want to be together as soon as possible.

I would greatly appreciate your advice and thoughts on this matter.

Hey! I'm about to start the process with my boyfriend and we don't like taking selfies or anything. But we've been together for some time, I've been to Sweden 4 times (a total of 9 months and a week or so) and I've gathered all the proof and testimony letters of other people to compensate.

I want to know what happened given that you didn't have any pictures together, was it okay? Did they give you a hard time? Cause we've heard a lot of negative stuff regarding that and it makes us anxious.

Thank you!! And hope you're all in good health and happy :)

Hello MariFArNav,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Since this topic from 2017 has remained unanswered for a while, and in case the thread initiator may not get to see your reply, I would suggest that you reach out to other members for information on this subject.

I would advise you to do so by creating a new thread on the Gothenburg forum.

I hope you receive positive and encouraging replies in response to your query, and that all works out fine for you and your boyfriend :)

Best of luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com