Close

New mom in Khobar

I will be arriving in Saudi in the next month or 2 (waiting on visas) and my daughter will have grown out of her bassinet by then. Looking for good stores to buy nursery furniture and a good general baby store for everyday things. I don't mind traveling to Bahrain for a good store. Want good quality furniture, 4 in 1 crib maybe even a glider etc.

I've been looking online and have found nothing... Please help!

llinllinn :

I will be arriving in Saudi in the next month or 2 (waiting on visas) and my daughter will have grown out of her bassinet by then. Looking for good stores to buy nursery furniture and a good general baby store for everyday things. I don't mind traveling to Bahrain for a good store. Want good quality furniture, 4 in 1 crib maybe even a glider etc.

I've been looking online and have found nothing... Please help!

If IKEA in Dhahran does not have what you're looking for. I recommmend Home Store in Bahrain mall. They have good sales on.

i remember i saw a place last weekend has good quality furniture ... it`s name is Al-Asfour , it is in Sulatan Brince street next to Taba

Try center point, Ikea or ask the locals where they do their home furniture's shopping. Some of the furniture they sell is amazing.

It may be gold plated or full of plastic or even shiny as all saudi stuff normally is but it will be a change to what your used to.

madeinhapiness :

Try center point, Ikea or ask the locals where they do their home furniture's shopping. Some of the furniture they sell is amazing.

It may be gold plated or full of plastic or even shiny as all saudi stuff normally is but it will be a change to what your used to.

Yes you are rite..
Try also home centre dammam

Thx everyone! Does home centre have a specific kids section where I can get other supplies?

llinllinn :

Thx everyone! Does home centre have a specific kids section where I can get other supplies?

Yeah...It's available in home centre also centre point...

There is mothercare here as well so you'll be able to find good nursery furniture. I don't know what the prices would be as they are a British outfit, but I can say mothercare is your all in one store for baby and young children.
Also, depending on where your husband works, they may have for sale listings or wanted listings for good furniture if you don't mind second hand.

MrsBear :

There is mothercare here as well so you'll be able to find good nursery furniture. I don't know what the prices would be as they are a British outfit, but I can say mothercare is your all in one store for baby and young children.
Also, depending on where your husband works, they may have for sale listings or wanted listings for good furniture if you don't mind second hand.

Mother care is also a good choice and prices are comparatively okay...now a days promos are going...so you can find in good range..
Good luck

Hello New Mommy,

Firstly, I welcome to you to KSA. A very good store, to purchase furniture would be IKEA, which is in all major of the 3 cities in Saudi. Other good options for affordable furniture could be Ashley stores (American chain). Depending on what city you are in I can further guide you to stores for shopping for all sorts of things (pricy/affordable). I would also recommend you look into Home Center, a popular chain of stores for home furnishings, and children's stuff.

Regards,

Abbas

mamas and papas in Mall of Dharhan.
Mothercare in Rashid Mall
Chicco in Rashid Mall
Centerpoint opposite Hyperpanda and Extra
babies r us in Amwaj Mall

There are also a lot of furniture shops in the Thuqba area if you are looking for off brand items.

hi
please contact me and i will lead you to the best and good price places

As above mothercare or mamas and papas are the best but check out also an app called Mumzworld, it's based in Uae but they deliver, I got a lot of stuff delivered when I was living in bahrain and was rly impressed.
There's also a new place in bahrain called baby's essentials, they have a great instagram page and the owner sells all imported stuff from USA for baby's!

Moving to Khobar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Khobar

Travel insurance in Khobar

Enjoy stress-free travel to Khobar