Brexit

Hooray.  After nine months of faffing around, Theresa May will trigger article 50 today that will formally begin the UKs departure from the European Union.
It's taken nine months to start a process that will take two years.  In that nine months, we've had all sorts of challenges and legal arguments.  For the average ex-pat, we've seen a sharp decline in the exchange rate.  The Baht has nosedived from around 52 to the pound pre Brexit to around the 42 mark today.  For or against, let's hope they just get on with it.  Personally, even though I've taken a large monetary hit, I'm pleased we've taken control of our country again.

I won't do much about expressing preference, but the UK government messing around has made things worse than they should be, especially as far as the pound goes,
May must be strong and ignore all the voices against her in order to get the best possible deal fr the UK.
If she gives in, the exit will be a massive mess and the UK will end up in a sticky situation.

I'm with you there, Fred.  The past nine months have been very frustrating,  The government should have hit the button straight away.  As we know, it's a 2-year process.  I'm hopeful they will stay strong.