Islam

where and how to convert in Islam

Where and how are easy. Any mosque anywhere in the world will accept you into Islam and no Muslim should ever dispute your conversion.
Learn the declaration of faith (and its meaning in your home language), say it in front of two Muslim men, and that's the job done.
Some places with give you a certificate and/or an identity card, but that's them being nice to you. Most or all with give you a gift, commonly prayer clothing.

"why?" is the question you should be asking.

Accepting a religion is something to be taken seriously so you should think carefully before doing so, starting with learning about the ins and outs of the holy book and what changes this would make to your life.

congratulation sister , too become Muslim you must say i witness that no god except Allah and i witness that Muhammad is prophet and messenger of Allah.and i witness Jesus is messenger of Allah not his son or not god.
in Islam all  your worship only for Allah , if you ask, ask Allah directly, as a Muslim everything we do in our live is dedicated to Allah, to give us peace and success in our live and the heaven in afterlife
you should find Muslim group in your place they will support you and give you answers for your questions and will give you books by your language to understand Islam and practicing what Allah command us to do as pray and fast , the good practicing Muslim company is very important in your start . and if you need any information just ask ...be well

good evening..thnk u for the info..and I'm really have decided to convert in Islam and Islam is the one and only religion...on that day i heard and read about a book of Islam I felt something in my heart and I believe in everything I have read..and I told myself I'm willing to convert and I will start it to myself and one day to my kids and intire family and friends and hopefully friends of friends and more..thnk u.. God bless

Fatima opeña wrote:

good evening..thnk u for the info..and I'm really have decided to convert in Islam

Perhaps I could offer a little advice.

Whilst I also believe Islam has it right.
Peace, love and understanding leads to happy lives, misunderstanding, rejection and dislike leads to other things.

Hello everyone,

Closing this thread now that the initial poster has got the answers to her questions.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed