GAMCA Report

Dear Friends,

Can some one help on the following:

My GAMCA medical report valid till May is on old passport.

My employer applied for Work VISA on new passport with ECNR status.

Will I face any questions on Bahrain Airport with Immigration authorities in this regard being GAMCA report is on old passport and VISA is on new passport?

Please help.

Hi,

Get this verified by your employer to avoid any unforeseen circumstances

T&R

Thank you!

They reapplied for visa with new passport and GAMCA on old passport,  but didn't ask me to get new medical.

Good then, i guess that would work.

Good luck

T&R

Waiting for new visa to receive (fingers crossed)...... already 4 days over...

what is the procedure to be followed at the time of arrival at Bahrain Airport? What are the documents to produce for smoother immigration at Bahrain.

What is Green channel and Red channel.

Can I carry cash in INR or to convert it to BHD and to declare the amount to Immigration authorities at Bahrain Airport?

Can I carry homeopathy medicines with simple prescription mentioning that it does not contain narcotics attested by the doctor?

Can I carry pickles?

what is the procedure to be followed at the time of arrival at Bahrain Airport? What are the documents to produce for smoother immigration at Bahrain.

wrote:

Your employer should give you all the needed information on this,

What is Green channel and Red channel.

wrote:

If you have to declare anything then you use the red channel.

Can I carry cash in INR or to convert it to BHD and to declare the amount to Immigration authorities at Bahrain Airport?

wrote:

You can carry upto 25000INR only out of india, its better you exchange everything to BHD or you can even split it up and take BHD / Dollar and exchange it here. You dont need to declare this value when entering Bahrain

Can I carry homeopathy medicines with simple prescription mentioning that it does not contain narcotics attested by the doctor?

wrote:

Have not heard any issues till date, but avoid getting huge quantity

Can I carry pickles?

wrote:

Yes you can, again not huge quantity that you get noticed.