To launch a business in Canada

I have a plan to launch my business here in Canada. But I am not a Canadian citizen. Right now I am in Toronto on a visitor visa. So I need to make all arrangements to shift my business here before my visitor visa expires. I guess it would be helpful if I can consult some law firms who handle Canadian business immigration in Toronto. I have got the details of some legal firms through the internet. If you have any suggestions or opinion regarding this, please share it.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I also do the same situation maybe we can join and shares iidea because i had soe ideas that we can discuss my no . Is xxx. My name is juliet im currently living in vancouver .

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hello  you can contact me at xxx  call or text thank you ,i am interested

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you