Good Conduct Certificate - UAE Dubai Police

Hello All,

I have a situation and right now, I feel totally clueless on what I should do. I am a Pakistani national and working here in Brazil on Vitem-V visa.

Basically I have got an invitation to Apply from Canadian immigration and i need to provide a huge list of documents. One of the documents is getting a Good Conduct Certificate (Also called Police clearance Certificate) from UAE (any Emirate). Has anyone got this document before? I stayed in UAE form 2013 to 2015 and I was a resident there.

A procedure is mentioned on the website and the main requirement i am stuck on is the below.

• Record of applicant's fingerprints (on official letterhead of the country issuing it) attested by UAE Embassy/Consulate

Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Faheem

You need to apply to the UAE for this document

JIm

I'm going through this with South African police clearence now now

Its costing me about R$700 to get this document in the time I need it with postage.

It's simple

You have to go to the UAE consulate here in Brazil
There they will take your fingerprints and validate it

Then you have to get it to the relevant  authorities in the UAE to get the certificate issued.

Hope you don't live to far from the embassy buddy.....

Thanks a lot Steve for the reply.

by UAE Consulate, you mean UAE Embassy in Brasilia? I live in Rio which means I will have to fly to Brasilia for this :(

Anyways, did you call them up before going there or did you just go there and they did it for you?

The reason I am asking is because I called the UAE Embassy yesterday and the lady on the phone didn't give me any useful information.

Thanks
Faheem

I didn't do it for the UAE
So I have no clue about the booking

I did it for South Africa but it's the same idea

I think they have a consulate in Sao Paulo? you should check which cities have a consulate
I had to take a 2 hour bus ride there

There is a possibility that you could have the fingerprints taken at a local police station with the right
verification.
Also sometimes digital fingerprints are accepted in these processes
Should phone the relevant department in the UAE to find out exactly what is needed

But yes worse case you are going to have to travel in person to an embassy or consulate of the UAE