What about bank statements and new bank cards etc from my English bank

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a bit of advice really.

Hopefully some English Expats already living full time in Morocco will be able to help with this one.

I hope to move to Morocco from England full time....that is giving up everything in England...we only rent at the moment anyway.

The advice I need is that I have an English bank account....but will probably need to open a Moroccan one....I've looked into this and know what I need etc.

On my English bank account I will be looking to transfer funds to the Moroccan bank account...but will still be leaving my English account open....but what about bank statements and new bank cards etc from my English bank....when I'm no longer living in England? What do other people do?

I don't want to keep coming back to England...as will probably only cross the Spanish border every 90 days for passport stamp...until I apply for residency.

Any help on this one appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello

You can either open an account in Morocco in foreign currency, as you will avoid loosing money...

You can also use the bank i Gibraltar which is near Tangier...

I think there are many ways, but maybe you should keep your bank account in the UK...

I hope this helps

All the best
M

Try to set up everything online so your bank statements available only online, remember every time u transfer funds from uk bank to moroccon bank it will cost you depending on ur bank. Infact it is better to keep uk bank acct open n regular transfer money here easy to get resident permit too, so u dnt need to go out morocco every 90 days. Anything else msg me private i will give u my contact details n b glad to help in anyway i can.