New member of Expat.com Pieter Dirk Smit from Udon Thani

Hello, I'm Pieter / 60 years young, and come originally from the Netherlands. 'My work in the Netherlands was manager and the last five years I've been in Dutch politics and then I emigrate because the Netherlands is no longer my country! And I do not regard the destruction of Europe. Call me a political refugee, and married to Nim 'from Vietnam, who also inhabited in Thailand' We've been married eight years, and live in Udon Thani "And rental homes and garages, and worked in the real estate rental and sales'  and now I do slow down, and enjoy my life' in the year 2003, I got my second book written / answers do not exist only choices''  that was released in 2006 on the market

'We have many hobbies and are often on vacation and have just built a smaller design House' The house/ castle where we lived for seven years was far too large and cumbersome with the help of the family. Due to smaller live, I have two exclusive cars for sale from my special collection of cars, which ended with this is "a sports car for a very low bargain price 199 000 Bath and a Hummer H1 are the only species in Thailand," And I'm looking for a lover before ( [email protected] )

8 years 5 months ago, I came the first time to Thailand, and have torn my return ticket after 10 days and have remained "Thailand is my suit 'My experiences with the people is very positive, and we have many friends' Of course we have had bad experiences, it is more with foreigners and our experience, you can not take anyone for a friend in Thailand! we have unfortunately found out'

But we are always open to people with good intentions who are with us always welcome 'by appointment and if there are people who want to vacation or trips make it can always'

Email me (  [email protected] )
You can give an aligment for the image, C for center, L (or G) for left, R (or D) for right, or leave blank to not align the image.

'With Friendly Greeting Pieter,

Hello Pieter & Wife

My husband Ian & I are wanting to retire in Thailand

It was suggested that we look at Hua Hin & Phuket we know as we have visited many times  ,however only to Patong .We therefore do not know the rest of Phuket at all.

We would really appreciate any information or suggestions you may have,

Like you, I too have no desire to live in South Africa any longer.:(....although Cape Town is  very beautiful, it seems the crime is slowly creeping in here as well , sadly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Irene

Hello Irene '

Have many times in Hua Hin and was Phuket but only for friends visit and vacation "We ourselves live in Udon Thani, which is a small 750 kilometers in the North / Oostyen Thailand where life is still affordable compared to expensive holiday seaside resorts Far away from the hustle and bustle A house and food here costs half compared to Phuket / Hua Hin / Chiang Mai. You're paying for the name and sea and I know that some foreigners who live there, never reach the sea, so why would you pay more?

If I may give you a hint, "Go first look around before you make a decision'

Yes'. the world changed ' and not positive! There are only few countries to live safe and cheap!

Thailand is a Paradise '

With friendly regards Pieter,

My information is second hand, from listening to many people. I do know that Phuket is a beautiful place. It is also an international destination. That in itself makes the prices higher. I have even heard Thai's say that even for the Thai's the prices are high. My Thai friend was there as asked if they have Thai prices. The response was no. Phuket has beauty, but prices are high for Thailand. Plus, with the tourism there are some unsavory business practices.

Hello Bill'

Yes'..  Big cities and crowded places where many people are gathered attract attention for crime! ( generally known') .. But the penalties are in Thailand, so high that they first think twice, not to come in HELL 'In Udon Thani, I can show off my computer stand, in my outer office "And all the doors are open of the lock, when we do some shopping' And the keys in the car ignition' And Yes' Phuket is a beautiful place' But there are several wonderful places in Thailand "and then away from the mass tourism ' Holidays can not compare with living' And happy "everyone has different preferences again, otherwise we would all be equal Haha '

With Friendly Regards Pieter,