I want to learn how to create a website

Hi guys,

Do you know any school in Saigon that offers basic website design or how to create a website?

Short course or any.

Thank you!

Hi !,

First,  Idk any school or place that can teach you how to make a website !.

But depending on your need what you want to learn and how much you currently know i can recommend what you should learn/ start at .

do you know html,css,Javascript , (how much ) ??how is your knowledge about computers??

cheers

Hi,

I have written many articles (close to 200) on administration system, mainly on tutorial to install some cool apps.
(freedif.org)

To learn to create a website is quite wide and may be you can tell us a bit more about your motivations.

For example, to create a website, you usually need:
- System administration knowledge (To administrate the server basically)
- Web development (To code the website, in HTML, PHP, Ruby, with CSS, AngularJS, etc...)
- Web design (the graphic part of it)

It is difficult to be expert in those 3 and usually people stick to 1 or 2.

Where do you want to start?

On the sys admin, I can even help. But I'm far from being knowledgeable in the rest.

hi,

i do not know how to do html or coding before I'm using adobe muse before ...mostly design. :(

At uni we used www.w3schools.com for a lot of our learning on html/css and they have a wide range of tutorials for many other web based technologies....the tutorials assume you are a complete beginner so it's a fantastic resource to help you learn web coding at least. Hope that helps! :)

I will teach you in exchange for information on Vietnam and I will also host website
for free