Moving to malmo

Hello,
I am from Italy and I would like to move to Malmo, which it seems impossible...Is there anybody who can tell me how to rent a house and how to find a job?

Thank you
Stefy

Welcome to Expat-blog, Stefy :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Malmo forum for effective networking.

For house renting you can also have a look at the adverts on the: Accommodation in Malmö page. Or, you can even post an advert on the page.

Concerning employment in Sweden, may be you can try your luck by posting an advert on the job section Malmo Classifieds page.

Regards

Stefy

Swedish housing market is pretty regulated, so your best bet initially would be to try to rent a second-hand appartment (=subletting). There are Swedish webpages advertising sublets, but... do you know Swedish?

To find a job, similarly, you would to register with Arbetsfoermedlingen - don't know if they have a site in English.

Good luck

Thank you very much for your response...

second hand would be fine...where can I find those???

Regarding the swedish language I guess people who come to Sweden had begun maybe only with english???

I know it's not easy...

Thank you
Stelephant

Rou can google andrahandsbostader, but than all the ads there will be in Swedish

Or you can  go to migrationsverket.se and click on English flag to get the pertinent information from the appropriate Swedish government agency for people who want to move to Sweden.