Question

Nn

Oh dear.
When you want to divorce in the Netherlands than you have to get a attorney which can be provided pro-deo so go to a attorney's office and tell them your problem and you will receive a form to fill out and there you go.
but please inform your husband that you want to file for a divorce otherwise you are the one who will end up with a lot of problems also. Please be aware of this and do it honest and with dignity. Even the two of you having problems he was the one who brought you there so respect him for this as well ok. concerning living on your own you can apply for social welfare in the Netherlands but also remember that they will contact your husband as well.

Also be aware since the two of you bought a house together it is also your responsibility to pay for this even after the divorce.
I really wonder if you already told him about planning to divorce him?
Remember honesty is the keystone of every relation even when you want to separate ok.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, the divorce is mutual, we both have been talking about this for a while. My question is that I am unemployed at the moment and I am looking for a job like crazy of course but until I find one, I have nothing on my name. This really scares me because I can't care for my child, I can't pay rent on my own. I don't know what to do. Who should I call or talk to for all this?

Dear Serres
if you really need some help than in this case you can contact me and we could discuss this matter and how to point you to the most accurate help there is.
you can contact me true XXX
I leave it up to you if you seeking urgent help and if you are willing to accept my help.

Regards,
HJ

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yeah I would like actual help from a lawyer but thanks.

ok

Serres-Dutch wrote:

Nn

Has the initial message has been edited, this non-understandable thread is now closed

Closed