Marriage and iqama

Dear all. Can somebody please help? Its regarding my marriage. I am living in Saudi Arabia since 20 years and holding a valid iqama. Now my fiance has come to KSA and working in a company who has issued him employment visa. But the thing is that his iqama is still under process. But the company has given him some valid and legal documents that proves and confirms his residence here (a substitute of iqama). We are from the same countries and same religion. No differences. We want to get married now. My family is here and his family will come for umra and attend our wedding. My question is if its possible for us to get married without his iqama but on his documents given by his company. Can we go to pakistan consulate and register nikah there? And when his iqama comes, we will apply for iqama transfer by ministry of foreign affairs etc.
Kindly suggest the most possible way. I shall be grateful.

In order to appear in the marriage court, both groom and bride must be iqama holders. You have to wait for his iqama to arrive.
Later, you can take the translation of marriage certificate attested by MoFA to your embassy or consulate and get new national ID cards.

But isn't it possible that first we'll go to the pakistan consulate, register nikah there by using our ID cards, my iqama and his valid documents (given by the company). When nikah is registered, we shall wait for his iqama and do rest of the process.

A legal identification for expats in this country is the iqama and is required for such proceedings.

Dr.Maiza Umar wrote:

But isn't it possible that first we'll go to the pakistan consulate, register nikah there by using our ID cards, my iqama and his valid documents (given by the company). When nikah is registered, we shall wait for his iqama and do rest of the process.

No, it's the other way round.

Dr.Maiza Umar wrote:

In other words, Consulate no longer registers Nikah, they only recognize nikah certificate issued by local court and attested from MOFa and English translated. Court is located near Bani Malek, Hai Alwarood and called Ahwal Shaksiya (محكمة أحوال شخصية)
I am not sure court will proceed without residency ID but it is preferable to have ID because later stages all will be linked with residency 'ID Number'. Without it written in the certificate will make things difficult for your soon to be husband.
You may go through their website moj.gov.sa it is also available in English.
One more thing, before going to court, submit the details in the below link.
https:// www. moj.gov.sa/ar/eServices/Pages/Enhaat.aspx

Many many thanks  to you.