Search a friend

Hi im anne filipina. I lived in Roma.  But I want to move in Munich.

As a non-EU citizen who wants to live (more than 90 days) in Germany, you need a residence visa. You can apply for that at the German embassy in Rome. It will be given if you have a job or family ties to somebody living in Munich.


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Munich

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Munich

Moving to Munich

Find tips from professionals about moving to Munich

Travel insurance in Munich

Enjoy stress-free travel to Munich